Home Inspection in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Cheyenne's Premier Home Inspection for Residential and Commercial Clients
Cheyenne Home Inspection, Radon and Mold Testing
Cheyenne’s best inspectors for the whole house, roof, plumbing, electrical, mold, radon, foundation, and pre-purchase inspections
No matter what your reason is for needing a house inspection, Cheyenne Home Inspection can provide the services that you desire.
We’re guessing that you may be here because you have a household that needs to be inspected. A thorough analysis begins with the roof and ends with the foundation and inspects everything in between. Walls don’t talk so you need an experienced professional to find all the potential issues and make sure your purchase is a good one.
Click to Contact us for an Instant Quote: (307) 317-4417
Why hire an inspector?
Your house is probably the largest purchase you will ever make. You don’t want to go into this and then discover that you’ve ended up with a money pit. A home inspection is a non-invasive examination of the house's structure and components. It cannot eliminate ALL inherent risk in buying a family home, but we can help LIMIT that risk and give you more peace of mind.
We’re able to separate ourselves from the rest of the competition because of our number one value: our commitment to providing a thorough and honest review for our customers. We believe that you should know your house before making it your family's central household.
When you give us a call and speak with one of our professional team members, we will discuss what specific service you are looking for and how we can best serve you. Whether you need a full house analysis, or just a piece such as roofing, plumbing or mold, our inspectors will be there as soon as possible.
Let’s break down what we can offer:
When conducting a full household inspection, we will go through a checklist to inspect the as many of the following elements as possible:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Main water shut off valves
- Interior plumbing faucets and fixtures
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And many more!
- Mold Inspection – we can do a visual survey to help if you think you may have a mold issue. To analyze mold samples, laboratory analysis is required and we can usually have the results available within a few days.
- Radon Testing - If you are buying or selling a home, you should have it tested for radon! High radon levels have been found in Cheyenne and the only way to know the status of your house is to have a radon test. Radon can lead to lung cancer, but it is fixable and preventable. Don’t put your family at that risk. Call us and schedule a radon test today.
Are you ready for your personalized survey for your home? Contact Us NOW! (307) 317-4417
Radon can be found in any household under any circumstance. Radon is an invisible gas that has no taste, smell, or color. Over time, Uranium in rocks and soil breaks down and radon gas is released. That gas has radioactive particles. It can enter buildings through openings or cracks in the foundation and any amount of radon can potentially cause lung cancer.
That’s the scary part. The good news is that radon in a home is treatable. Since you can’t identify it on your own, you should schedule a radon test with us!
An elevated level of mold in your property can be bad for your health. Some types of mold can cause cancer, allergies, or respiratory disease. It can also compromise the integrity of your house's structure. We can help inspect the cause, condition, and severity of your home’s mold problem.
Think you have Mold? Call now and we will let you know. (307) 317-4417
Selling your home? A pre-sale home inspection means fewer surprises
A home inspection report can give you an edge in a competitive market and save you both time and money. Having a professional property review performed ahead of time can give you many advantages:
- Work with a home inspector that YOU choose and are confident with. Don’t be at the mercy of a potentially incompetent one picked by the buyer.
- Schedule at your convenience.
- You, as the seller, have the right to fix any misstatements in the report before it is generated.
- An inspection can give a seller a powerful tool to realistically price your house.
- A seller’s inspection can reveal problems ahead of time which allow you to:
- Make any changes or fixes to help your home show better
- Give you, the seller, time to fix any identified problems and shop for competitive contractors
- You can attach any repair invoices or repair estimates to the report
- Remove over-inflated buyer estimates from the negotiation table when it comes down to closing time
- The seller’s report may identify any immediate safety issues before potential buyers and realtors are going through your home
- A clean home report can be a powerful marketing tool once you put your house on the market
- A seller’s inspection is a gesture of integrity and forthrightness when selling your home
- A seller’s home analysis lightens negotiations and 11th hour re-negotiations.
- A seller’s home review can alleviate any unwarranted buyer’s suspicions before they walk away.
The final length of your home survey report will depend on the size and condition of your home, but rest assured it will be very thorough. We will include digital photos, detailed descriptions of any problems identified, and a summary of all major and minor concerns. All reports will be detailed, but easy to read.
Call Us Now for your personalized home survey report and full analysis. (307) 317-4417
Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming
We offer competitive costs with unmatched quality and services. Give us a call; you’ll be surprised! (307) 317-4417